Simple Realistic for Watch-Dogs Legion
What is this?
A simple Reshade custom shaders for Watch Dogs Legion
This shading makes Watch Dogs Legion become become a bit darker but with better shading, details and lighting effects.
– It’s based on Reshade 4.7.x (It will NOT compatible with Reshade 4.4, 3.x and 2.x)
– It’s for story mode (single player mode) only, not for online mode
– You should disabled Battleye anti-cheat first, before apply this mod.
– All screenshots in this page were taken without “HD Textures” DLC. Only using sharpener shading to save space in my tiny NVME. But this is also useful if you are not using high-end VGA, it can match with your VRAM capacity.
How to disable Battleye:
1. You open Uplay
2. Select Watch Dogs… in your games library
3. On the game-page select “properties” (left side menu)
4. In ”properties” select “launch options… ” (its the last one in properties)
5. Write “-BattlEyeLauncher” in launch options and save.
How to install:
– Clean-up your previous all Reshade files and configuration from WDL folder before install this mod
– Extract these files into where your game executable (WatchDogsLegion.exe) resides.
– Run the game!
– INSERT : Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default: ON)
– END : to Show up Reshade UI, so you can adjust Color Saturation, Light Intensity, Dark Level and Sharp Strength to fit your monitor/your liking.